The CHC Hub is running a one day workshop, on information governance, which will provide an introduction to how information governance relates to each part of the process of using health data for research or to improve a care pathway. This will cover the process from the early stages of understanding the data landscape, designing a study, getting people involved and gaining access to the data.
- Identify and map the key processes involved
- Plan your information governance strategy from the beginning of the project
- Build a network of people who will be involved in data access
- Generate a realistic timeline
- Evaluate barriers and facilitators from within real-life examples